Saturday, March 26, 2016

Novelsss

So, you like reading? I do actually, but last year kan I have to sit for SPM. Awal tahun last year boleh lah still ada mood mau baca novel. Lama2....puff. gone sampai sekarang. hahaa
Hah! All mine xD okay I know tak banyak mana pun. I got some of it from friends or kenalan gitu. More than half beli sendiri punya. Before 2015 kira rajin baca novel la juga, dekat 10 belum baca. seriously. I'm sorry to those ppl......and to myself :'D

Sometimes aku terfikir, sure ka ni suka baca novel. hahaa More like I love the smell of books>reading. You guys had no idea how much I love it. I'd go smelling new books at school dulu. *Someone said I'm a weird fetish* k ._. Novel memang aku suka baca but somehow mood tu tak pandai muncul. Aku mau beli novel yang nampak interesting pun cannot sudah 'cause banyak lagi belum dibaca T.T

*sigh* Let's just hope I will read them, biarlah bukan sekarang bukan tahun ni. Better late than never. cehhh haha

No comments:

Post a Comment